$12.00 – $30.00
Pure, raw beautiful comb honey straight from the hive to you.
Comb honey, also called honeycomb is the most natural honey you can buy – we cut the comb honey right off the wooden frames. Comb honey is taken directly from the hive just as the bees made it. We cut it by hand – no machines or heated knifes are used to remove it.
All the nutrients, flavor and other wonderful properties that honey provides in one container of comb honey. Kids also like to keep chewing on the beeswax just like chewing gum. Comb honey is what our grandparents grew up on and it’s getting tougher to find beekeepers who produce comb honey.
You can actually freeze comb honey to keep it from crystallizing. Simply place the container of comb honey within a Ziploc freezer bag, then place it in your freezer. When you want to eat it remove from the freezer, thaw it and it will be fresh as the day you bought it.
How to eat Comb Honey?
There are many delicious ways to enjoy this delicious natural treat. Here are a few ideas:
– spread a spoonful over butter on fresh, warm bread, pancakes, waffles or banana bread
– it is delicious with cheese! And also works wonderfully with bread, meat and fruit. Try a chuck of honey comb with blue cheese and a slice of pear or apple…YUM!
– great addition to your salad. I love an arugula salad with feta and chunks of comb honey!
– melt on oatmeal or stir into plain yogurt
– or, my favorite way, take a spoon and dig in!!
200g, 250g, 300g, 350g, 400g, 450g, 500g